For the Patients
Use of the ALBIS support tampon
- Urinary incontinence when coughing lifting, lifting, cycling, running, fitness
- Other forms of stress urinary incontinence in women
- Abandonment or prolapse of the uterus, vagina, bladder and rectum; the anterior and/or posterior walls in less severe conditions
- Ailments related to the abandonment of organs as above.
ALBIS tampon wearing instruction
- Wash hands
- Immerse the tampon in warm water for approx. 1 minute
- Squeeze out excess water from the tampon - it will become soft
- Squeeze lightly and insert the tampon into the vagina
- Remember! A string to pull the tampon outside the vagina? There is no need to remove the tampon while urinating and stooling
- To make it easier to insert the tampon into the vagina, you can use a gentle care cream or olive
- We remove the tampon by pulling the string.
Cleaning the ALBIS support tampon
- The tampon can be used several times
- After each use, place the tampon in hot water approx. 70 ° C for 3-5 minutes.
- Take out, after cooling, squeeze out the water
- Allow to dry spontaneously at room temperature
- When applied shallow or deep, the tampon does not move
Physical exercise, playing sports
Only wear the support tampon during exercise and training.
If, after repeated use of the tampon, you experience itching, burning, excessive discharge, odorous or discoloured, spotting, symptoms of hives, redness, skin rash, remove the tampon and visit a gynaecologist.
Suggestion: put on a tampon in the morning, take it out at night, use max. 12 h Please consult your doctor about the use of a tampon during pregnancy. If the string is broken and the tampon cannot be removed, see a doctor.
Contradictions to the use of a tampon
- Allergy to the composition of the tampon
NHS Version - Managing Your Vaginal Pessary